- Joan Rivers' Will: Daughter Melissa Gets $150 Million Fortune
- Celebrities Who Died In 2014: Earl Hayes, Robin Williams & More
- Red Carpets Won't Be Same Without Joan Rivers: Salma Hayek
- The Best Quotes Of Joan Rivers We Would Remember
- US Comedienne Joan Rivers Dead At 81 After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- Lindsay Lohan in Twitter fight with comedienne Joan Rivers
Legendary Comedienne Joan Rivers' funeral will take place in New York this Sunday. Rivers, who died at the age of 81 on Thursday following surgical complications, will be laid to rest at Temple Emanu-El in Manhattan this Sunday.
Elizabeth Fezrine, a spokeswoman for the congregation, said details about the service - including the time and whether the public will be allowed to attend - are not yet known. Joan Rivers has spoken a lot about her epic planned funeral. She wished a star-studded funeral and used to say that her funeral must be very happening. Joan mentioned about it in her book, "I Hate Everyone...Starting With Me."
Joan Rivers wrote on her funeral,"When I die (and yes, Melissa, that day will come; and yes, Melissa, everything's in your name), I want my funeral to be a huge showbiz affair with lights, cameras, action...I want Craft services, I want paparazzi and I want publicists making a scene!"
She added, "I don't want some rabbi rambling on; I want Meryl Streep crying, in five different accents. "I don't want a eulogy; I want Bobby Vinton to pick up my head and sing ‘Mr. Lonley.' I want to look gorgeous, better dead than I do alive. I want to be buried in a Valentino gown and I want Harry Winston to make me a toe tag."