- John Travolta Believes Laughter Is The Key To Happy Marriage
- John Travolta Was Advised By Hanks To Accept Role In American Crime Story
- Scarlett Johansson on John Travolta's Oscar Kiss: "His Kiss Was 'Welcome''
- Awkward Oscar 2015 Moments We Wish Were Deleted!
- Oscars 2015: Best & Unseen Moments From The Biggest Night
- Is Priyanka Chopra The Next Hollywood Star?
Actor John Travolta finally spoke publicly for the first time after his former pilot claimed John of being involved romantically with him. In the beginning of the year, Douglas Gotterba alleged that he and the actor had enjoyed a sexual relationship when he was under his employment.
John has however denied having sex with his former employee Douglas Gotterba. He says "there is no foundation to the rumour". "I found it most offensive with the loss of my son. I felt like that was the lowest I'd ever felt,' Travolta said on the claims for the first time," John added. According to documents filed at the Court of Appeal in California, Gotterba worked for Travolta's aircraft company, Alto, for six years before leaving voluntarily in 1987. John Travolta and Gotterba are currently in a legal dispute over the claims.
In an interview with The Daily Beast newpaper, Travolta responded to the claims made by Gotterba earlier this year. "This is every celebrity's Achilles heel. It's just about people wanting money. That's all. It happens on many levels," he said.
Travolta added that he's grown used to rumours circulating about his personal life and he's now largely unaffected by such speculation.
"Also, I don't care that much about it. Other people may attack it back more than I do, but I let all the media stuff go a long time ago because I can't control it. I think that's why it persists, to some degree," he said.