- Spoiler Alert! 'Money Monster' Trailer Starring Julia Roberts & George Clooney Gives Away Ending!
- Hollywood Actors Who Gained Weight & Bloated For Their Movies
- 5 Hollywood Celebrity Mothers With Adorable Twin Children!
- Celebrities' First Jobs: Toilet Cleaners, Waitress, Bellhops & More Shocking Roles
- Red Nose Day: Kim Kardashian, Reese Witherspoon, Gwyneth Paltrow & More
- 'Pretty Woman' Cast Reunite After 25 Years, See Pics
Despite being in her 40s, Julia Roberts has let nature play its role in making her age gracefully. The 'Pretty Woman' actress who is the face of beauty brand Lancome, recently spoke about her ageing. To promote her role as the face of the beauty product, Julia Roberts said, "By Hollywood standards, I guess I've already taken a big risk in not having had a facelift, but I've told Lancome that I want to be an ageing model - so they have to keep me for at least five more years until I'm over 50."
Unlike many Hollywood stars who are opting for surgeries to look graceful even while ageing, Julia Roberts decided to keep it natural.
Talking about what keeps her happy, the actress who prefers yoga says You magazine, "There's a lightness to my life now, an airy quality of not taking things too seriously. That's happiness."
Meanwhile, Renee Zellweger has been in the news over her completely different look. The 'Bridget Jones' Diary' actress has made an appearance recently and shocked everyone with her new look. The actress has denied surgery but rumours of her facelift are doing the rounds.
Well, the fact remains that Julia Roberts is one of the Hollywood stars who is gracing beautifully and we feel, she has not made any mistake by not going for a facelift.