- Cate Blanchett Gave Away Her Exclusive Armani Scent To A Taxi Driver
- Cannes 2015 Day 7 Red Carpet: Aishwarya Rai, Cate Blanchett & More....
- Cate Blanchett Admits Lesbian Encounters Before 'Carol' Cannes Premiere
- Cannes 2015 Red Carpet: Aishwarya Rai, Cate Blanchett & More...
- Cannes Film Festival 2015 Line-Up
- Cinderella Movie Review: A Beautiful Fairy Tale
"Jungle Book: Origins" has got A listers for the voice animals. After Benedict Cumberbatch was selected for villainous tiger Shere Khan's role, new Hollywood stars namely Christian Bale, Cate Blanchett, Naomie Harris, Tom Hollander, Eddie Marsan and Peter Mullan have been selected for voice animals. Rohan Chand is playing the character of Mowgli.
The movie is an adaptation of The Jungle Book and is directed by Andy Serkis who is also playing a role (Baloo the bear). Callie Kloves wrote the script, screenwriter Steve Kloves (who wrote 7 Harry Potter films) is producing along with Jonathan Cavendish.
So the final cast is like this; Serkis will play Baloo, Bale will voice Bagheera, Blanchett will voice Kaa, Hollander will play Tabaqui, Mullan will be Akela, Harris is the female wolf Nisha, while Marsan is her mate, Vihaan.
Now that the cast of Warner Bros. "Jungle Book: Origins" is almost over, the shooting might start soon. We can't wait to watch the classic movie with 3D animation and some live action.