- Kaala Vs Jurassic World 2: Will It Be A Win-win Situation At The Box Office?
- 10 Brilliant Hollywood Movies Of 2015 You Must Watch
- 'Jurassic World' Grosses $500M in North America
- One Khan Who Beats Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan At Box Office
- Jurassic World's Record Opening Weekend: Dinosaurs Rule Box Office Globally With $511.8M
- Jurassic World Box Office: To Cross $300 Million In Opening Weekend?
The long wait till Thanksgiving is over as the trailer of Jurassic World is finally out. 2 days before the actual release, the official trailer of the much awaited Jurassic World has been dropped. Like the original 1993 movie, Jurassic Park, the fourth installment of the Jurassic series transports viewers to a theme park filled with huge and small dinosaurs.
The trailer shows the park gate opens as tourists enjoy seeing the species and clicking pictures. Suddenly a ferocious aquatic dinosaur pops up from the water and eats a hanging dead shark which looks scary!
The most scariest part comes when scientist Claire (Bryce Dallas Howard) unveils a genetically modified hybrid dinosaur around 6 feet tall that apparently makes the other dinosaurs on Isla Nublar look like chumps.
Now comes our hero, Owen (Chris Pratt) who is on the case and hunting down the test tube dinosaur which is killing every human being who is there at the island.
"You just went and made a new dinosaur," Owen tells Claire in the trailer that released on Tuesday. He added, "Probably not a good idea." The reasons behind saying this is shown as blood and hints of dead humans are shown.
The two-minute and 40-seconds trailer of Jurassic World has revived our memory of 1993s hit!