- Kaala Vs Jurassic World 2: Will It Be A Win-win Situation At The Box Office?
- 10 Brilliant Hollywood Movies Of 2015 You Must Watch
- 'Jurassic World' Grosses $500M in North America
- One Khan Who Beats Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan At Box Office
- Jurassic World's Record Opening Weekend: Dinosaurs Rule Box Office Globally With $511.8M
- Jurassic World Box Office: To Cross $300 Million In Opening Weekend?
"The park is open" is what we see first in the 'Jurassic World' teaser which has been released by Universal Pictures. The teaser also shows a massive gate which opens and marks the entry into the world of dinosaurs.
The teaser is the first to feature the film's cast. Bryce Dallas Howard and Chris Pratt appear as the theme park's staff. The teaser also pays tribute to Steven Spielberg's 'Jurassic Park' film by using a version of John Williams' original theme song.The park's massive gates and a scene of a herd of Gallimimus dinosaurs running alongside a truck full of tourists reminds us of the 1993's blockbuster.
The 20 seconds teaser shows Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard. A few days back, a short clip showing a trembling glass of water was released on the website of Jurassic World's website. Even a snap of Irrfan Khan who is playing a business magnate Simon Masrani.
A countdown currently running on the movie's official website is scheduled to end at 9pm on Thanksgiving night (November 27), leading many fans to speculate that its culmination could be the unveiling of a trailer.
'Jurassic World is set 22 years after the events in 1993's 'Jurassic Park'. Hapless humans once again are pitted against dinosaurs created from ancient strands of DNA. Colin Trevorrow has directed from a script he wrote with Derek Connolly. The official first trailer of Jurassic World will be premiered on Thanksgiving, Thursday November 27 during football NBC game.
It will hit US theatres on June 12, 2015.