- Viral Video: Priyanka Chopra Interviews Jennifer Aniston At Oscars 2017 Backstage
- Was Disha Patani's Topless Photoshoot Inspired From Jennifer Aniston's In GQ? Dabboo Ratnani Answers
- Jennifer Aniston Surprised By Husband's Presence At Thanksgiving Night
- Jennifer Aniston Inherits Flawless Skin From Her Father
- Jennifer Aniston named People's World's Most Beautiful Woman!
- Find Out All About The Famous Hollywood Celebrity Feuds Here!
Jennifer Aniston thinks fiance Justin Theroux is quite special because he helps her achieve a balance in her life. The 'Horrible Bosses 2' actress calls her actor fiance a beautiful equaliser. "He is a beautiful equaliser. He's a really beautiful, wonderful partner. He's quite special," she said.
The 45-year-old actress insists she finds her marriage speculation more comical than annoying. "I think we're just so uninteresting, we don't do anything, that there's no real narrative other than that to sort of slap onto us. "Then, once we do (marry), then it's gonna be -well, it (already) is the babies. I mean, it's comical!," she said.
Sometime back, rumours of their split was reported. However, Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are very much together and getting ready to walk the aisle. Jennifer and Justin were seen together when they attended Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences' 2014 Governors Awards on Saturday in Hollywood. To show love for each other and silence split rumours, Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux coordinated their clothes when they stood on the red carpet.
Rumours of their split is coming since a few months after the couple were seeking a therapy with the help of love coach, Sandra Harmon. Moreover, Jennifer Aniston was snapped in Los Angeles without her engagement ring which added more fire to the split rumours.
"Jen loves Justin and wants to make their relationship work, and she thought Sandra would be the perfect person to help with any commitment issues he may have," the source told Grazia magazine. "She has worked with lots of Jen's friends in the past and they all rave about her."