- I Did Not Have A Normal Childhood Says Justin Timberlake
- Justin Timberlake Plans To Slip In Alcohol Into Oscars Awards Ceremony
- Justin Timberlake Happy To Combine Music And Film
- Suffering Helped Justin Timberlake In Writing Songs
- Extremely Finicky & Demanding Hollywood Musicians!
- Hollywood Celebrities Who Love Weed & Haven't Denied It!
- Here Is Why Jessica Biel Eats In The Shower
"Right now they are just enjoying the news for themselves," usmagazine quoted a source close to the "Total Recall" actress as saying. "They just want a happy baby," the source added.
The pop singer and actress finally put an end to the pregnancy rumours that have been circulating online for months. Jessica Biel, 32, and Justin Timberlake, 33, started dating in January 2007 and were married in October 2012 at the Borgo Egnazia resort in Fasano, Italy.
The couple, who got married in October 2012 after five years of dating, is said to be delighted over the news. Jutin and Jessica recently celebrated their second wedding anniversary in October.
Jessica Biel has two films scheduled for 2014, one in David O. Russell's comedy-drama Nailed and another in the Diane Bell drama Shiva and May.
Jessica said on the Ellen DeGeneres' show, "It's weird because it feels like almost nothing has changed, yet something that you can't really describe, or something that isn't tangible, has changed," Biel told Ellen DeGeneres of married life n 2012. "It just feels incredible."
We are really happy for Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel who are expecting their first child.