- Kanye West Wants To Perform At The Grammys
- Kanye West Victim Of Kardashian Curse Says Akon
- Singer Mary J Blige Praises Kanye West’s Honesty
- Kanye West Wants To Make A 'Doper' World For Children
- The Controversial 'Famous' Lyrics Not Written By Kanye West ?
- Kanye West Supports Wife, Says He Is Glad That Kim Released The Videos On Snapchat
News just came in that rapper Kanye West was rushed to a hospital in Australia. According to Woman's Day, Kanye West was rushed to Melbourne's Epworth Hospital in Richmond for an emergency MRI. Don't panic, as Kanye is completely OK. According to sources, Kanye suffered a migraine and went to the hospital simply as a precaution.
Kanye's face was half covered and he was entered into the hospital from the back gate, under tight security. Loraine Terry, whose daughter was at the hospital having an MRI, told the publication "security burst in and cleared the area."
The eyewitness told Woman's Day, "Everyone was moved out of the waiting and consulting rooms. We were the only ones left apart from doctors and nurses-we couldn't leave as the MRI wasn't finished."
Kanye West was in Australia for the current leg of his "Yeezus" tour. After visiting the hospital, Kanye performed later in the day at Melbourne's Rod Laver Arena. He is expected to play in Sydney on Saturday, and in Brisbane on Sunday.
According to TMZ, Kanye West was suffering from an "intense" migraine, and not a seizure. His entourage rushed him to the emergency room after playing basketball, where doctors determined that his symptoms were not serious.