- Kate Hudson Finds Oprah Winfrey Inspirational In Terms Of Body Positivity
- Kate Hudson Delighted To Share Screen With Kurt Russell
- Kate Hudson Won't Talk About Her Dates Until She Has Introduced Them To Her Kids
- Kate Hudson Doesn't Mind Being Labeled As An 'OK Mom'
- Kate Hudson And Diplo Are Speculated To Be Dating Each Other
- This Is Why We Feel Kung Fu Panda 3 Will Do Extremely Well At The Box Office!
After being engaged for four years, Hollywood couple, Kate Hudson and Muse frontman Matt Bellamy have called off their engagement.
Kate Hudson and Matt Bellamy who got together in 2010 are said to have been "separated for some time now". The celebrity couple welcomed their child, Bingham Bellamy in July 2011, just 3 months after the engagement.
"Kate and Matt have been separated for some time now," Bellamy's rep told E! News. "Despite this, they remain very close friends and committed co-parents." Back in May, 'Bride Wars' star Hudson said she had no immediate plans to tie the knot with the Muse rocker, who popped the question in 2011.
The 35-year-old gorgeous actress was previously married to Chris Robinson, with whom she shares a 10-year-old son, Ryder.
Kate Hudson and Matt Bellamy's split has come as a shock as last month, both looked smiling at the red carpet.The couple walked the LACMA Art + Film Gala red carpet together. Kate also revealed her Thanksgiving family plans that obviously included Bellamy.
Sometime back, Kate Hudson had opened up about the problems in her love life. "Relationships are the most challenging things. It's where you do the most work in your life." she told Self magazine. "You come face-to-face with yourself, and if you can deal with realizing we're all flawed, accept it and work with it, you might have a really amazing, lasting relationship."