- Kensington Palace Releases Family Photo Of The Duke & Duchess Of Cambridge!
- Cuteness! Famous Babies Of Hollywood Celebrity Parents!
- Kate Middleton Returns With A Bang Post Maternity Leave, Does Cardio In Heels
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Are Expecting Baby No. 3, Report
- Prince George's Official Photo Released To Celebrate His 2nd Birthday
- Prince George Turns 2: Cute Pics Of The Royal Heir
After the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge landed in New York City for their short 3 days visit, the royal couple had planned to attend an NBA game.
Kate Middleton and Prince William went to watch the Brooklyn Nets play the Cleveland Cavaliers at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, on Dec. 8. This happened after Prince William returned back to his pregnant wife after meeting President Barack Obama. During the day, William visited The White House to meet with President Obama and the Duchess volunteered at The Harlem Children's Center. The expecting royal couple then went to watch the NBA game together.
After meeting former first lady Hillary Clinton and daughter Chelsea Clinton before the game, Kate and William then met Jay Z and Queen Beyonce at the game. Everyone looked enchanted while they shook hands and spoke to each other.
Kate who is pregnant with Prince William's second child looked stunning in black pants and grey coat. Hubby, Prince William on the other side blue and red checked shirt and navy pants. The royal couple were of course given the best seats in the house which is court side. Kate and Prince William sat across Beyonce and Jay Z at the game.
The royal couple has requested a private meeting with Bey and Jay during the Nets game on Dec. 8 at the Barclay's Center, reports Hollywood Life.