- Kensington Palace Releases Family Photo Of The Duke & Duchess Of Cambridge!
- Cuteness! Famous Babies Of Hollywood Celebrity Parents!
- Kate Middleton Returns With A Bang Post Maternity Leave, Does Cardio In Heels
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Are Expecting Baby No. 3, Report
- Prince George's Official Photo Released To Celebrate His 2nd Birthday
- Prince George Turns 2: Cute Pics Of The Royal Heir
Kate Middleton, The royal Duchess of Cambridge had established her name in the fashion world with her breathtaking outfits, style and persona. With her impeccable style, designer gowns and the famous wedding gown, Kate Middleton landed on the top spot for a long time. No wonder she was considered the trendsetter and the most stylish woman in the UK.
However, the list has changed now and The Duchess of Cambridge is no more in the list of most stylish women in UK. According to a research commissioned by U.K. website Voucher Codes, the royal style icon didn't even make to the list!
So who has replaced Kate Middleton as the Most Stylish Woman in the UK? Any guesses? The newly wed Cheryl Cole was voted the Most Stylish Woman in the UK, thanks to her stylish appearances and the charming glow on 'The X Factor'.
The 31-year-old "Crazy Stupid Love" singer topped the list leaving behind Jennifer Aniston on the 2nd place, and Helen Mirren's on the third spot.
Talking about the handsome men, David Beckham is still leading the top position. 'Happy' singer Pharrell Williams, 'Fury' actor Brad Pitt, O'ne Direction' singer Harry Styles, singer Justin Timberlake and 'Serena' actor Bradley Cooper are in the top 10.