- Kensington Palace Releases Family Photo Of The Duke & Duchess Of Cambridge!
- Cuteness! Famous Babies Of Hollywood Celebrity Parents!
- Kate Middleton Returns With A Bang Post Maternity Leave, Does Cardio In Heels
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Are Expecting Baby No. 3, Report
- Prince George's Official Photo Released To Celebrate His 2nd Birthday
- Prince George Turns 2: Cute Pics Of The Royal Heir
Yes, Kate Middleton is pregnant for the second time. The Kensington Palace announced this morning that The Duchess Of Cambridge is pregnant again.
Kate Middleton whose son, Prince George is just an year old, is expecting her second baby with husband Prince William next year. According to dailymail.co.uk, a senior royal source said: "The couple only found out very recently. The Duchess has not even reached the crucial 12-week stage."
Of late the second pregnancy rumours of the 32-year-old Kate Middleton were doing the rounds and the formal announcement just cleared the buzz.
British Prime Minister David Cameron was amongst the first to congratulate The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge after hearing the second pregnancy news.
However, Kate Middleton is suffering from acute morning sickness which is a condition called Hyperemesis Gravidarum. Kate was admitted to hospital for the same condition during her first pregnancy.
Pregnant Kate Middleton was planning to attend the formal opening of Oxford University's new center which is dedicated to the study of China today, but Prince William will attend alone due to his wife's illness.
Congratulations Kate Middleton and Prince Williams. We are as excited as you!