- Kensington Palace Releases Family Photo Of The Duke & Duchess Of Cambridge!
- Cuteness! Famous Babies Of Hollywood Celebrity Parents!
- Kate Middleton Returns With A Bang Post Maternity Leave, Does Cardio In Heels
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Are Expecting Baby No. 3, Report
- Prince George's Official Photo Released To Celebrate His 2nd Birthday
- Prince George Turns 2: Cute Pics Of The Royal Heir
Pregnant Kate Middleton arrived to The Carlyle hotel with hubby, Prince William and both were smiling while holding hands and walking.
"It's good to be here," Prince William told the hotel staff while entering The Carlyle hotel. The royal little son, Prince George, is staying home in the U.K. for this trip and is believed to be in the care of his nanny and grandmother Carole Middleton.
After taking some rest, the royal couple stepped out and headed to dinner for fundraisers of their Royal Foundation at the home of Sir Martin Sorrell, People reports.
Kate Middleton looked gorgeous in a black lace dress for the dinner.
Prince William will visit Washington D.C. today to meet President Obama, while Kate Middleton will stay in New York and visit a child development center in Harlem.
After his return, the expecting royal parents will attend NBA game at the Barclays Center.
Tomorrow, Kate Middleton and Prince William will attend a lavish gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art to support St. Andrews college in Scotland, yes the same place where they first met.