- Kate Moss Calls It Quits With Boyfriend Nikolai Von Bismarck
- Cara Delevingne Rants At Paparazzi On Twitter
- Jamie Dornan's Birthday: His NSFW Pics
- Jamie Hince To Exhibit Wife Kate Moss' Iconic Nude Photos
- Kate Moss Flashes Derriere In A Risque Red Gown At Mario's Birthday
- Harry Styles Spends A Nice Evening With Kate Moss!
It's October and this is the time to raise Breast Cancer Awareness in a full fledged way. Supermodel Kate Moss flaunted her perfect body in a skimpy lingerie to raise money for breast screening centre. Moss shows off the new designer Stella McCartney range in the photographs. Both the designer and Kate Moss are raising awareness in this new campaign. Photographed by Mert & Marcus, Kate Moss is seen donning a pink brassiere and the BCA pink ribbon which is censoring the picture naturally.
A percentage of proceeds from sales of the underwear range, which is neon pink in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, will go to the Royal Liverpool Hospital's Linda McCartney Centre, to help fund a new breast screening unit.
"I wanted to remind women that when they wear this set-the first thing they put on in the morning-to keep on top of their health and visit their doctor regularly," explains McCartney.
The centre is named after McCartney's photographer mother, the late wife of Beatles star Paul McCartney, who died from breast cancer in 1998.