- Kate Winslet Is An Extremely Intuitive And Emotional Person Says John Downer
- Kate Winslet Was Bullied And Called Blubber During Her Childhood
- Kate Winslet Was Bullied For Being Chubby In Her Younger Days
- The Versatile Heartthrob Leonardo DiCaprio's Almost Oscar-winning Performances
- Painful Stories Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Were Bullied When Young!
- I Was Told To Settle For Fat Girls Parts : Kate Winslet At BAFTA
Actress Kate Winslet says she suffered from acne after turning 30.
In an interview to Marie Claire magazine, the 39-year-old said she was frustrated to read about her complexion as she was suffering from acne, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I had a terrible bout of acne after I turned 30. I kept reading about my sodding dewy complexion and thinking, 'Oh s***, look at me, I'm covered in bloody spots, proper cystic bumps, if only they knew'," she said.
Kate Winslet was the youngest person to acquire six Academy Award nominations, and won the Academy Award for Best Actress for the film The Reader.
Kate is one of the few actresses to have won three of the four major American entertainment awards, with her Oscar, Emmy and Grammy wins.
Winslet began studying drama at the age of 11 at the Redroofs Theatre School in Berkshire. At the age of 12, Winslet appeared in a television advertisement directed by filmmaker Tim Pope for Sugar Puffs cereal. Pope said her naturalism was "there from the start".