- I'm A Big Basketball Fan Says Katie Holmes
- Jamie Foxx And Katie Holmes Patch Up
- Hollywood Celebrity Children Who Look Exactly Like Their Parents!
- Katie Holmes Struggles In A Short Denim Dress On The Sets
- Tom Cruise's Love Life: Miranda Kerr, Katie, Nicole & More
- Katie Holmes Opens Up On Divorce, Life As A Single Mom
Katie Holmes is trying hard and doing everything possible to make her daughter Suri Cruise feel better. Suri has been feeling low since her darling pet, Chihuahua has gone missing. Katie Holmes has reportedly offered a $1000 reward for the safe return of her daughter's pet dog following its disappearance.
Suri's new pet Chihuahua named Honey went missing on Sunday. Since then, Katie who recently moved back to LA with daughter Suri Cruise is trying to find her daughter's new pet, Honey.
TMZ reports Suri and her mom took Honey to a friend's house in Beverly Hills where the pooch slipped out the front gate. She wasn't wearing a collar because they removed it to take her swimming.
As many as 50 reward posters have been plastered around the area. They even issued a pet Amber alert - to notify houses in the area about the disappearance.
Honey also answers to Maple - her name before she went to live with Suri. Katie and Suri adopted the one-year-old Chihuahua mix from a Studio City rescue shortly before moving into their new house in Calabasas a couple of weeks ago.