- Katy Perry Opens Up About Homosexuality And Her Religious Upbringing
- Orlando Bloom, Katy Perry Romance Heading Towards A Premature End?
- Katy Perry Says She Has Given Up On What People Think About Her
- Kids Becoming A Prime Focus In Katy Perry's Life
- Katy Perry Takes Therapy To Stay Normal
- Katy Perry Launches Her Luxury Brand Of Shoe Line
There was a lot of speculation since a month as to who will perform at the Super Bowl 2015. After a lot of news and drama, NFL has finally chosen Katy Perry. Sources confirmed to Billboard that the artist would perform during halftime at Super Bowl XLIX.
Katy Perry has been reportedly chosen to perform at NFL's Super Bowl 2015 along with Coldplay and Rihanna. Katy was not finalised after the league asked the artists to pay in exchange for performing at its marquee event.
Katy performing in Super Bowl has come as a surprising news as the singer had sometime back said that she is not the kind of girl who would pay to play the super bowl.
She said, "I'm not the kind of girl that would pay to play the Super Bowl." Well this response came from Katy at ESPN last week when the National Football League asked the hitmakers' representatives if they would be willing "to contribute a portion of their post-Super Bowl tour income to the league, or if they would make some other type of financial contribution, in exchange for the halftime gig."
Some 111.5 million people watched 2014's Super Bowl, which included halftime performances by Bruno Mars and the Red Hot Chili Peppers, setting a new viewership record.
Let's wait and watch what happens in 2015's Super Bowl.