- Check Out Some Of The Famous Celebrity Lookalikes in Hollywood!
- Did You Know These Celebrities Suffered From Acne!
- Pregnant Keira Knightley Misses Drinking, Tells On Ellen Show
- Keira Knightley Is Three Months Pregnant
- Oscar 2015: Nominations 'The Imitation Game' Deserves
- Oscar 2015: Best Supporting Actress Contenders (Predictions)
Actress Keira Knightley says she doesn't intend to go for plastic surgery but she won't condemn those who go under the knife to look better.
The 29-year-old admits that surgery can restrict facial movements. But if it makes people happy, they are free to try it, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"It is a drawback, not being able to move your face. But I don't think I would ever condemn any woman for doing something that made her feel better about herself," she said.
"If she's suddenly feeling like she's the most disgusting thing in the world, and that's what she wants to do and that makes her happier, then I think she should be free to do what makes her feel better in her own body, her own skin and own mind," the actress added.
Asked if she would ever consider going under the knife, Keira said, "Surgery for myself? I hope I don't. I don't plan to. But who knows?"