- Did Khloe Kardashian Hint At Marriage With Tristan Thompson?
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals How Denim Made Her Feel Embarrassed
- It Takes Dedication And Literal Sweat And Tears To Achieve Dream Bodies: Khloe Kardashian
- Kim Kardashian Had To Redefine Her Priorities Feels Khloe
- Being Single Is A Time To Rediscover Yourself: Khloe Kardashian
- Khloe Kardashian Felt Embarrassed To Go Out With Her Sisters
The Kardashian sisters always become the center of attention for the wrong reasons as well. Khloé Kardashian might have got all dressed up for Halloween as a Sheik Pussy, but the American reality TV star has been getting a lot of backlash from followers and haters on Instagram over her Halloween 2014 costume.
KoKo dressed up in a black jumpsuit as a pussycat and covered her face with a lace black material that gave a Sheik effect to the look. She even posted the pics on her Instagram account which created an ire afterwards.
Khloé captioned the pic, "Sheik Pussy". Khloé got criticised for making fun of Muslims and their culture. Some even called it trashy and disrespectful. The pic also had Scott Disick dressed as a Sheik.
Seems like the Halloween went wrong for KoKo as her caption has garnered negative comments from fans and followers. For example, alm_maryamwrote "@420zarry i'm muslim & by the way this isn't mocking a religion he's simply dressing up as the gulf regions. Not all arabs dress like that it's just the one's in the gulf & we do have a god so if he dressed up as a god then it would be disrespectful and mocking our religion this is just harmless."
Some even called it racist. Well, KoKo you tried to do some fun but seems like you have unintentionally hurt sentiments of many people. We wish you had chosen your words wisely KoKo.