- Did Khloe Kardashian Hint At Marriage With Tristan Thompson?
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals How Denim Made Her Feel Embarrassed
- It Takes Dedication And Literal Sweat And Tears To Achieve Dream Bodies: Khloe Kardashian
- Kim Kardashian Had To Redefine Her Priorities Feels Khloe
- Being Single Is A Time To Rediscover Yourself: Khloe Kardashian
- Khloe Kardashian Felt Embarrassed To Go Out With Her Sisters
- Iggy Azalea Clears Speculations, Says She's Not In A Relationship With French Montana
Khloe Kardashian might be one of those unlucky women who come across failed relationships. Kim's sister, Khloe tried to move on after an ugly split with estranged husband, Lamar Odam. She was seen happy with rapper French Montana. However, Khloe and French's romance did not last long. Buzz is that Khloe and French Montana have called it an end.
After dating for eight months, Khloe Kardashian and French Montana have apparently split up. It is surprising as the new teaser trailer of 'Kourtney and Khloe Take the Hamptons' showed Khloe and French having 'a moment' and they even shared a kiss on-screen.
Meanwhile, Hollywoodlife reported that Khloe after breakup with French Montana is doing okay. This is a second breakup in the past two years for Khloe. "Khloe thinks he's a great guy," their source says. "But it just wasn't working out."
It is said that French is trying hard to save his relationship with Khloe. We wonder if it is just to use the Kardashian beauty for fame or is it truly love! Now that French Montana is off the Kardashian group, will we see him in the 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' and Kourtney and 'Khloe Take the Hamptons'?