- Did Khloe Kardashian Hint At Marriage With Tristan Thompson?
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals How Denim Made Her Feel Embarrassed
- It Takes Dedication And Literal Sweat And Tears To Achieve Dream Bodies: Khloe Kardashian
- Kim Kardashian Had To Redefine Her Priorities Feels Khloe
- Being Single Is A Time To Rediscover Yourself: Khloe Kardashian
- Khloe Kardashian Felt Embarrassed To Go Out With Her Sisters
- Iggy Azalea Clears Speculations, Says She's Not In A Relationship With French Montana
Khloe Kardashian surely knows how to get over a breakup and move on in a positive way. The American reality TV star reportedly split from on-off boyfriend French Montana for the second time. And to move on with a smile, Khloe Kardashian got a hair makeover.
The 30-year-old unveiled sunny blonde locks in an Instagram selfie with the caption: 'I missed being blonde!!! Thank you @traceycunningham1 for turning me back blonde again!!! I love you girly!!!' Khloe went to Meche Salon owner Tracey Cunningham, who also works with Fergie, Jennifer Lopez and Chrissy Teigen, to go back to blonde again and she shared the selfie on her Instagram account.
After getting the hair makeover, Khloe Kardashian flaunted it as she hit her gym in Los Angeles.. KoKo who is naturally a brunette was sporting an ombre hairdo for sometime which blended well with her skin colour. However, KoKo who loves experimenting with hair colours did not try such a bright one since March this year.
Khloe Kardashian has reportedly broke up again with her on-again and off-again boyfriend, French Montana. KoKo and French Montana called off their romance in September after dating for sometime. However, Khloe and French got along together at her half-sister Kendall Jenner's birthday party. Since then, Khloe and French Montana were reportedly back again and the reality TV star also expressed that she wishes to become Mrs. French Montana someday. Just when we thought that they are getting well along again, KoKo and French Montana reportedly parted ways.
Meanwhile, it is also rumoured that Khloe's divorce with estranged husband, Lamar Odom is not working out and the couple might give their marriage a second chance. We just wish KoKo and Lamar open up about what they want to clear up the mess.