- Kim Kardashian Suffers From Anxiety Following Paris Heist
- Kim Kardashian Finally Opens Up About The Paris Robbery
- Leaked Video Of Kim Kardashian After Paris Incident Sparks Police Investigation
- Kim Kardashian Held At Gunpoint In Paris
- Kanye West Supports Wife, Says He Is Glad That Kim Released The Videos On Snapchat
- Kim's Daughter North Is Struggling To Cope With Brother Saint
Ouch! Kim Kardashian did not expect this coming from a fan when she got down from her car to attend Balmain's show at the ongoing Paris Fashion Week. Apparently, Kim Kardashian was shoved by none other than the celebrity prankster Vitalii Sediuk on Thursday, Sept. 25. Vitalii Sediuk pulled her hair and attempted to shove her down after Kim stepped out of her car.
Kanye West got down from the left gate of the car and Kim from the right. As soon as she stepped out and shut the car door, Vitalii lunged after the 33-year-old Kim Kardashian. Meanwhile, Kim's mom Kris Jenner was stepping out from the passenger seat.
Footage taken by x17online shows security guards immediately coming to action and protecting the reality TV star. Kanye West too reached for his shaken wife and took her inside. The family came down to attend Balmain's show as Kendall Jenner was walking the runway.
This is not the first time Vitalli has tried his cheap antics on celebrities at the red carpet. Vitalii Sediuk, a former Ukrainian journalist, was fired by his television network 1+1 TV this past June, after physically accosting Brad Pitt at the May 28 premiere of Maleficent in L.A.
WATCH THE VIDEO