- Kim Kardashian Suffers From Anxiety Following Paris Heist
- Kim Kardashian Finally Opens Up About The Paris Robbery
- Leaked Video Of Kim Kardashian After Paris Incident Sparks Police Investigation
- Kim Kardashian Held At Gunpoint In Paris
- Kanye West Supports Wife, Says He Is Glad That Kim Released The Videos On Snapchat
- Kim's Daughter North Is Struggling To Cope With Brother Saint
Kim Kardashian West just got ridiculed on Twitter and Instagram after the American reality TV star posted a pic over midterm elections. Following her post supporting Barack Obama on Twitter and Instagram, Kim Kardashian has been accused of misunderstanding the midterm elections.
Kim Kardashian posted a cartoon image of herself with President Obama on social networking site Twitter, writing: 'I'm standing w Obama in the midterm election 2morrow!'
She got criticised over her post as Obama is not being up for re-election. Instantly after posting and showing support for the US President Barack Obama on Monday night, Kim Kardashian was mocked with Twitter users explaining that Obama is clearly not on the ballot for Tuesday's midterms.
While Kim tried to encourage her fans to support Barack Obama, she was criticised and labeled 'moron', an 'airhead' and a 'useless bimbo'.
However, it might be a pic which indicates that Kim is supporting his Democratic party. Earlier in 2002, Kim showed support for Republican hopeful Rick Santorum.
Instead of replying to her critics, brave Kim posted on Tuesday, encouraging and asking her 25 million followers, 'Today is the day! Go out and vote!'.
An hour ago, Kim posted a pic on Instagram saying, "I've voted! Have you?"
Kim, you might have tried to show support for Barack Obama's party, but your post was mocked as you did not describe it well! Moreover, haters just need a chance to take a dig at one of the most talked about, searched and famous stars of the time, Kim Kardashian!