- Kim Kardashian Suffers From Anxiety Following Paris Heist
- Kim Kardashian Finally Opens Up About The Paris Robbery
- Leaked Video Of Kim Kardashian After Paris Incident Sparks Police Investigation
- Kim Kardashian Held At Gunpoint In Paris
- Kanye West Supports Wife, Says He Is Glad That Kim Released The Videos On Snapchat
- Kim's Daughter North Is Struggling To Cope With Brother Saint
Kim Kardashian has been unlucky in marriage for the past 2 times. The reality TV star has described her marriage to second husband, Chris Humphries gave her a life lesson.
The 34-year-old 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star married her second husband in August 2011, but the union only lasted for 72 days before they headed for a separation and then an ugly divorce. Kim Kardashian filed for divorce in October 2011, citing irreconcilable differences, however, the divorce was not finalised until April of 2013.
"It's just one of those life lessons that you have to learn, and it's OK," Kardashian said. Despite starring alongside her family in a series of reality shows since 2007, Kardashian, who is now married to Kanye West, the father of her 16-month-old daughter North, insists they don't get bored of being around one another. "We're kind of obsessed with each other," she said.
Well, we can see that as Kim and Kanye indulge in a lot of romantic dinner dates, vacations with their little daughter and yeah, some steamy hot photo shoots which will definitely keep the spark of romance alive.
Kim Kardashain recently broke the internet with her steamy hot and racy pics for Paper magazine. Showing off her bare butt and full frontal, Kim Kardashian created a stir on the internet. It is reported that Kanye has supervised the whole shoot. No wonder, Kimye knows how to keep the romance alive in marriage.