- Kim Kardashian Suffers From Anxiety Following Paris Heist
- Kim Kardashian Finally Opens Up About The Paris Robbery
- Leaked Video Of Kim Kardashian After Paris Incident Sparks Police Investigation
- Kim Kardashian Held At Gunpoint In Paris
- Kanye West Supports Wife, Says He Is Glad That Kim Released The Videos On Snapchat
- Kim's Daughter North Is Struggling To Cope With Brother Saint
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian, who turned 34 on Tuesday, flew to Las Vegas to celebrate her birthday.
Kardashian celebrated her birthday on Saturday instead at the Tao nighclub in Venetian Casino and Hotel. Her husband, Kanye West along with Kris Jenner, Khloé Kardashian, Kendall Jenner and more of Kardashian's nearest and dearest ones attended her private Las-Vegas style birthday party. They all posed for a photograph in front of their private jet after touching down in Nevada.
"Vegas! Tomorrow night - My bday party @taolasvegas 10/24/14," Kardashian tweeted on Friday.
Kim got a very special gift from her rapper beau. The fashionable couple spent part of their week in Hawaii where West woke Kim at 3 a.m. on her birthday with her bags packed and then took his ladylove away to the airport where they boarded a private jet to Havaii, a source revealed.
It was a private and completely family affair for the Kardashian and Jenner family.
"Good morning. #BdaySurpriseGettaway." Kim previously shared on photo-sharing site Instagram while revealing a stunning sunrise.