- Kim Kardashian Suffers From Anxiety Following Paris Heist
- Kim Kardashian Finally Opens Up About The Paris Robbery
- Leaked Video Of Kim Kardashian After Paris Incident Sparks Police Investigation
- Kim Kardashian Held At Gunpoint In Paris
- Kanye West Supports Wife, Says He Is Glad That Kim Released The Videos On Snapchat
- Kim's Daughter North Is Struggling To Cope With Brother Saint
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian has something great to say about her upcoming model sister, Kendall Jenner. Kim who is gracing 3 different issues of Elle magazine has revealed something interesting about Kendall Jenner.
The star feels that her half-sister, Kendall Jenner will be a "bigger star" than her. Well, that can be possible as Kendall has been one of the most talked about models of 2014 who made her debut this year, and got limelight as well. Kendall left behind the reality TV show to pursue the dream of becoming a model and walking the runway for top brands.
Meanwhile, the 34-year-old sister, Kim spoke to Elle magazine's January 2015 issue about Jenner's aspirations and her personal love for Jenner's curves.
Talking about Jenner, the "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star said, "I think she will be a huge star. I definitely think Kendall will be bigger than I have ever been."
The mother-of-one said she was unhappy with her matured body earlier, but now she has started loving it.
"I grew up when the body to have was the tall, slim, supermodel one -- like Cindy Crawford's. I was unhappy with my body - I developed really early. Every night I would sit in the bath and cry, I prayed my b**bs would stop growing."
"It's good to break the mould and recreate one. I'm an Armenian girl, I have shape and it turns out people liked it," she said.