- Kim Kardashian Suffers From Anxiety Following Paris Heist
- Kim Kardashian Finally Opens Up About The Paris Robbery
- Leaked Video Of Kim Kardashian After Paris Incident Sparks Police Investigation
- Kim Kardashian Held At Gunpoint In Paris
- Kanye West Supports Wife, Says He Is Glad That Kim Released The Videos On Snapchat
- Kim's Daughter North Is Struggling To Cope With Brother Saint
Kim Kardashian West has always been in the limelight for her bold style statement. Be it low plunging necklines or sheer peek-a-boo dresses, Kim has always gathered a lot of attention with her stylish yet revealing outfits.
Kim Kardashian has finally opened up about her style statement and her boldness that is coming to light since she became a mother and a wife. "I want to look nice and presentable and not feel like I'm going to give up," she told Grazia magazine.
And guess what has made the American reality TV star all the more bolder and sexier? Its her 16 months old daughter, North West. Kim told the magazine, "That's not really me. Apparently [dressing sexier] is typically what happens when you have a baby... My style has become sexier since becoming a mum. I'm more bold."
'You would think that I would tone it down and wear sweats and flats all day but I don't feel good wearing that. It's just how I like to dress. It's the same thing since I got married," Kim Kardashian further added.
Kim Kardashian's life has completely changed after she fell in love with rapper, Kanye West. The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star has not just got the love of her life and a beautiful daughter with Kanye, but she is also feels that her new-found appreciation for foreign culture and broader range of life experiences has influenced her style.