- Kim Kardashian Suffers From Anxiety Following Paris Heist
- Kim Kardashian Finally Opens Up About The Paris Robbery
- Leaked Video Of Kim Kardashian After Paris Incident Sparks Police Investigation
- Kim Kardashian Held At Gunpoint In Paris
- Kanye West Supports Wife, Says He Is Glad That Kim Released The Videos On Snapchat
- Kim's Daughter North Is Struggling To Cope With Brother Saint
After Kim's half-sister Kylie Jenner got black long hair extensions, Kim decided to change her look as well. Kim Kardashian got a new haircut and flaunted it by posting a close up pic on her Instagram account.
The 33-year-old American reality star posted her pic on Instagram and captioned, "New hair cut alert #shorter #JenAtkin."
Kim cut a few inches of her brunette hair and is rocking a new messy look. Kim whose season 9 finale of reality show Keeping Up With The Kardashians's concluded over the weekend, is busy focusing on her makeover.
Kim shared her hair secrets to Women's Wear Daily saying, "I start out the first day with a clean blowout. The second day, I put in dry shampoo, which adds texture. Then, the third day, I sleek it and I straighten it, and then, the fourth day, I put our oil in it, and I make it a really sleek look. I might do a ponytail or a sleek bun. That's my hair plan, and then I start over."
Kim in the recent episode of KUWTK dissed half-sister Kylie's blue ivy hair that she sported sometime back. Well, Kylie is now inspired by sister Kim and is flaunting straight and black hair extensions. Seems like Kim did not like Kylie copying her style so she apparently got a haircut and is now carrying a messy look.