- Kim Kardashian Suffers From Anxiety Following Paris Heist
- Kim Kardashian Finally Opens Up About The Paris Robbery
- Leaked Video Of Kim Kardashian After Paris Incident Sparks Police Investigation
- Kim Kardashian Held At Gunpoint In Paris
- Kanye West Supports Wife, Says He Is Glad That Kim Released The Videos On Snapchat
- Kim's Daughter North Is Struggling To Cope With Brother Saint
The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star, who married rapper in May, says that she has applied for a fresh passport with her new surname, reports contactmusic.com.
The 33-year-old shared an image of her new passport photograph, taken after her appearance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" Monday. "'New passport pic #Mrs.West #NameChange (sic)," she posted with the photograph on Instagram Tuesday.
The reality TV star, who has 13-month-old daughter North with the "New Slaves" hitmaker first changed her name to Kim Kardashian West on her social media accounts four days after she exchanged vows, May 24.
She had earlier said she wanted to have the same last name as her third husband and daughter.
Shortly after getting engaged in October 2013, she said: "It'll be Kim Kardashian West. Not hyphened. Maybe make (Kardashian), like, the middle."