- Kim Kardashian Suffers From Anxiety Following Paris Heist
- Kim Kardashian Finally Opens Up About The Paris Robbery
- Leaked Video Of Kim Kardashian After Paris Incident Sparks Police Investigation
- Kim Kardashian Held At Gunpoint In Paris
- Kanye West Supports Wife, Says He Is Glad That Kim Released The Videos On Snapchat
- Kim's Daughter North Is Struggling To Cope With Brother Saint
Kim Kardashian could not come to India to promote her seventh fragrance, Fleur Fatale. So, Kim reached her next destination, United Arab Emirates. The American reality TV star is updating her fans during her trip. Kim took a selfie when she was on her way. Dressed in a creamy white dress, Kim is looking out of the window with Burj Al Arab visible in the back.
She captioned the pic, "Earlier today helicopter ride to the desert over looking Burj Al Arab."
After enjoying in the dessert, Kim along with her crew went to a party in a nightclub. Surprisingly, Kim was seen having some fun time in her trip to UAE with none other than sister Khloe Kardashian's on-off boyfriend, French Montana. Kim was accompanied by her assistant Steph Shep, producer Carla di Bello, French model-dancer twins Laurent and Larry Bourgeois, sister Khloe's love, French Montana, music video director Carlos 'Spiff TV' Suarez and celebrity hairdresser Scotty Cunha.
"#AbuDhabiNights @steph_shep @carladibello @les_twins @frenchmontana @spifftv @thescottycunha," Kim captioned the pic.
After partying, Kim went for dinner with her crew and French Montana at Italian eaterie Cipriani. She shared the pic and captioned, "Dinner with the crew #Cipriani #AbuDhabi"
Meanwhile, Kim's super-mom Kris Jenner has been taking care of her 17 months old daughter, North West back home in LA. Kim is on a world tour to promote her 7th new fragrance and reached Dubai after her trip to Australia.