- Kim Kardashian Suffers From Anxiety Following Paris Heist
- Kim Kardashian Finally Opens Up About The Paris Robbery
- Leaked Video Of Kim Kardashian After Paris Incident Sparks Police Investigation
- Kim Kardashian Held At Gunpoint In Paris
- Kanye West Supports Wife, Says He Is Glad That Kim Released The Videos On Snapchat
- Kim's Daughter North Is Struggling To Cope With Brother Saint
Finally Kim Kardashian West took up the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. No it was not at her bathroom or outside the pool, but at 'The Ellen Show'. At 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show', Kim Kardashian West took the trending ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. But before getting soaked with ice, Kim Kardashian did not hesitate to take a selfie. Just when Ellen DeGeneres was going to pour the bucket full of ice on Kim's head, Kim instantly took out her phone and clicked a selfie.
Well this is the heights of selfie craze Kim! "Oh my God, I don't even want to see this happening to me!" Kim said before putting her hand over her mouth.
Ellen shared the video on her Instagram account and captioned, "This might be the best selfie @KimKardashian ever takes. Two more days to Premiere Week." The hilarious video of Kim Kardashian's ALS Ice Bucket Challenge was posted by Ellen on Sept. 6 on her account.
Season 12 of The Ellen DeGeneres Show is going to premiere on September 8th. Kim Kardashian West will appear on both the Sept. 8 and 9 episodes.
Meanwhile, a lot of Hollywood celebrities have shown their support in the fight against ALS by taking the Ice Bucket Challenge. Kim is the new addition to the list.