- Kim Kardashian Suffers From Anxiety Following Paris Heist
- Kim Kardashian Finally Opens Up About The Paris Robbery
- Leaked Video Of Kim Kardashian After Paris Incident Sparks Police Investigation
- Kim Kardashian Held At Gunpoint In Paris
- Kanye West Supports Wife, Says He Is Glad That Kim Released The Videos On Snapchat
- Kim's Daughter North Is Struggling To Cope With Brother Saint
- Chris Brown Insecure! Fears Ex Stalking Him!
When we saw the group picture of two celebrity couple Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran posing with Kanye West and Kim Kardashian at Teyana Taylor's album release party in Hollywood on Oct. 20, we thought that there is some friendship building among the celebrity couples.
However, it seems like Kim Kardashian is throwing a lot of attitude and parties and not bonding well with people. When Kimye met Chris and Karrueche at Taylor's party, she apparently threw a lot of shade at Chris' girlfriend, Karrueche Tran, reports RadarOnline.
Kim apparently denied Karrueche a photo opportunity when she asked at the party. 'Kim said absolutely not and turned her down,' a well-placed insider told Radar.
Chris Brown then went to his friend Kanye and then the couples took a group shot. If you take a look at the pic as well, no one seems to be having some fun except Karrueche. Kim and Kanye chose to hide their smiles and keep it formal while Chris snuggled up his on-off girlfriend, Karrueche Tran.
'Kim cooperated, but made it very clear she was not happy about it,' the source divulges. 'She acted like a complete b****. At one point, she even walked away while Karrueche was talking to her.'
Radar reports that there is no fight between the two ladies, its just that Kim feels Karrueche is 'lowbrow'. However, it should also be noted that Kim and Chris were once linked together which might have been a reason for the women to envy each other.
However, Karrueche posted a pic of hers posing with Kim on her Instagram which signals that everything is fine between the ladies.
Karrueche captioned the pic saying, "K x K" (Karrueche and Kim).