- Kim Kardashian Suffers From Anxiety Following Paris Heist
- Kim Kardashian Finally Opens Up About The Paris Robbery
- Leaked Video Of Kim Kardashian After Paris Incident Sparks Police Investigation
- Kim Kardashian Held At Gunpoint In Paris
- Kanye West Supports Wife, Says He Is Glad That Kim Released The Videos On Snapchat
- Kim's Daughter North Is Struggling To Cope With Brother Saint
While speculations of Kim Kardashian West's baby No. 2 is doing the rounds, the star is not leaving any stone unturned to make us more curious.
It was not long ago when the American reality TV star accidentally revealed that she is pregnant for the second time. In a new interview with PixieWoo.com, Kim Kardashian was asked about her maternity style. While talking about her maternity style, Kim "accidentally" revealed that she is pregnant again!
During the interview Kim said, "I wore my regular clothes and I would just buy a size up. I don't know if I would necessarily do that this time around." Did you just read 'this time around'? Well this goes as a present tense and signals that Kim is pregnant for the second time.
However, according to a new report, Kim is keeping mum about her second baby until the new season of Keeping Up With The Kardashians goes air.
MediaTakeOut is claiming that a producer of the hit reality show has revealed to them that an entire episode will revolve around Kim's announcement. So does this mean that Kim Kardashian West will announce her second pregnancy at KUWTK's show?
Well, if that is the case then Kim is following the footsteps of her sister Kourtney who revealed her pregnancy news on the family's reality show.
Meanwhile, Kim was recently snapped attending the Los Angeles County Museum of Art gala in a blue fitted gown which raised the rumours of her pregnancy more.