- Kim Kardashian Suffers From Anxiety Following Paris Heist
- Kim Kardashian Finally Opens Up About The Paris Robbery
- Leaked Video Of Kim Kardashian After Paris Incident Sparks Police Investigation
- Kim Kardashian Held At Gunpoint In Paris
- Kanye West Supports Wife, Says He Is Glad That Kim Released The Videos On Snapchat
- Kim's Daughter North Is Struggling To Cope With Brother Saint
When it comes to fashion, Reality TV star Kim Kardashian puts the best foot forward. But she made a fashion faux pas when she attended the Los Angeles County Museum of Art gala in an ill-fitted gown. The gown gave a hint that Kim might be pregnant again.
Kim Kardashian wore a slinky teal satin dress, which appeared to be too tight across her midsection at the Saturday event. The gown had a spaghetti strap on one side and a full strap on the other. With an unusual slit across one leg the 34-year-old star looked a little awkward as she posed in it.
Kim Kardashian West completed her look with a cowl neckline, floor-length hem, silver sandals and a thick diamond choker. Barbara Kruger and Quentin Tarantino were feted at the gala. Kim was accompanied by her darling husband Kanye West who just could not take off eyes from his beautiful wife, Kim.
This is not the first time Kim wore something daring. However, we feel the gown looked perfect on her curvy figure.