- Beyhadh Goes ‘Gone Girl’ Way! Maya Traps Arjun & Saanjh To Take Revenge On Them!
- Charlize Theron's Dark Places Trailer: Gillian Flynn's Novel Adaptation
- Rob Kardashian Compared Sis Kim To B*tch From Gone Girl
- Best Book To Film Adaptations of 2014
- 'Boyhood' Wins Big At Critics Circle Awards
- Rosamund Pike Shows Skin At Golden Globes 2015 Red Carpet
- People's Choice Awards 2015: Movie, TV & Music Winners List
- Rosamund Pike's Gone Girl Character Inspired By Late Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy
- Find Out President Barack Obama's Favourite Movie of 2014
- 'Bare It All' Scenes From Hollywood Movies of 2014
- Rosamund Pike Welcomes Her Second Son With Uniacke
- 20 Best Hollywood Movies of 2014 You Must Not Miss
This Friday is going to be very interesting as one of the most awaited Hollywood movies, "Gone Girl" is releasing. Gone Girl is a thriller movie which stars Oscar winning Ben Affleck and Rosamund Pike in the lead roles.
The thriller movie "Gone Girl" is based on Gillian Flynn's popular novel of the same name. The movie is all about knowing if Nick Dunne (played by Ben Affleck) is involved in the disappearance of his wife, Amy Dunne (played by Rosamund Pike). Gone Girl explores the psychology and dynamics of a long-term relationship feels Flynn.
The movie shows the difficult marriage of Amy and Nick which is floundering for several reasons. If you have not read the book before, then it would be fun to find out some things about the movie before it releases in India.
So, before the movie releases, here are some interesting things to know about Ben Affleck and Rosamund Pike starrer Gone Girl.
Things To Know About 'Gone Girl' Before India Release:
Based On An 'Addictive' Book
The thriller drama is based on a bestselling novel by Gillian Flynn of the same name which is also known as an addictive book as it keeps you gripped to it.
Author Wrote The Script
If you have read Gone Girl (novel), then you might be aware of the way Gillian Flynn brings lots of twists which will keep you hooked to her books.
If you have read any other books of Gillian Flynn, then you can clearly make out the way the protagonist is portrayed. Although it appears weak, the protagonist is the lead which brings the twist in the story. Same goes with Gone Girl.
Shows The Other Side Of Marriage
Well marriage is like the two sides of the coin. The movie shows a couple who falls in love and ties the knot. However, things turn ugly when deception, desperation, resentment takes over thus making them homicidal.
Might Look Dark But...
But still you will be hooked till the end.
Shows The Power Of A Wife
After watching the movie, men would know what a wife can do if you mess with her! No wonder buzz of considering Rosamund Pike as a nominee for Oscars 2015 is doing the rounds due to her strong performance in Gone Girl.