- Guess Who Is Behind Kim's Leaked Footage With Ray J!
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom Marrying Again? She Considers It 'The Best Dream'
- Caitlyn Jenner Reveals That She Had Her 'Breasts Removed' For Kris Jenner!
- Really? Scott Disick Going To Spend Christmas With The Kardashians?
- Kim Kardashian Reaches 55 Million Followers On Instagram: Celebrates By Launching 'Kimoji' App
- Kourtney Kardashian Made Fun Of Kim Kardashian's Son's Moniker, While Grandma Kris Proud!
Kim Kardashian's parents Kris Jenner and Bruce Jenner shocked their family and world when they announced their separation in October last year. Now the reports have claimed that after 11 months of separation, Kris has officially filed for divorce from Bruce Jenner on September 22nd. After 22 years of marriage, 58-year-old Kris Jenner has filed for divorce from Bruce Jenner, reports TMZ.
The 64-year-old Bruce and Kris separated in October last year and were talking about divorce even on their reality show, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, but nothing was official. TMZ reports that the couple had no prenup, but "have already agreed to a property split." It looks like Kris and Bruce's uncoupling will be very friendly and mature! Kris filed her court documents on Sept. 22, according to E News.
Kris cited the standard "irreconcilable differences" as grounds for the divorce. TMZ reports that Kris filed "pro per - meaning no lawyer." They also claim that Bruce will file a response in Los Angeles, Calif.
Although they announced separation which literally broke down their kids especially Kendall Jenner, Kris and Bruce were rumoured to be reconciling and working on their marriage again. Kris even wished her estranged husband Bruce on his birthday in April, 2014.