- Guess Who Is Behind Kim's Leaked Footage With Ray J!
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom Marrying Again? She Considers It 'The Best Dream'
- Caitlyn Jenner Reveals That She Had Her 'Breasts Removed' For Kris Jenner!
- Really? Scott Disick Going To Spend Christmas With The Kardashians?
- Kim Kardashian Reaches 55 Million Followers On Instagram: Celebrates By Launching 'Kimoji' App
- Kourtney Kardashian Made Fun Of Kim Kardashian's Son's Moniker, While Grandma Kris Proud!
Socialite Kris Jenner was spotted getting cozy with Corey Gamble, a road manager with Scooter Braun/SB Projects, in Las Vegas.
Recently, Kris' estranged husband Bruce Jenner was in news for reportedly dating her best friend Ronda Kamihira.
And now, Kris was spotted spending time with Gamble. The duo checked out rapper Kanye West's performance at a music festival Friday then later hung out at Tao Las Vegas for Kris' daughter Kim Kardashian's 34th birthday party.
The two cuddled up next to each other while Kim, along with West and Khloé Kardashian, celebrated.
Earlier, Kris and Gamble were photographed having dinner in Sherman Oaks, California.
"He seems very nice. He's easy to be around. But honestly, they weren't overly affectionate or anything," said a source.
"Since Bruce is out (with Ronda), she's trying to just have fun and hang with friends. But I wouldn't exactly call this dating yet," added the source.
Kris, 58, hasn't commented, but blogger Sandra Rose posted email comments from Gamble about the romance.
"I don't know how anyone had those pics because no one was seated across from us," he wrote.
"That worries me and I'm hoping it's not a setup from Kris because I do really like her," he added.
Gamble, who is in his early 40s, says he loves dating older women, but has never dated anyone older than 52 before.
"I would like to see this relationship take its course on a deeper level," he told the blogger.
"I do like her a lot but I also see that, like stated earlier, she has feelings for Bruce, so that worries me," he added.