- Guess Who Is Behind Kim's Leaked Footage With Ray J!
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom Marrying Again? She Considers It 'The Best Dream'
- Caitlyn Jenner Reveals That She Had Her 'Breasts Removed' For Kris Jenner!
- Really? Scott Disick Going To Spend Christmas With The Kardashians?
- Kim Kardashian Reaches 55 Million Followers On Instagram: Celebrates By Launching 'Kimoji' App
- Kourtney Kardashian Made Fun Of Kim Kardashian's Son's Moniker, While Grandma Kris Proud!
Kris Jenner finally broke her silence over her estranged husband Bruce Jenner's sex change. Kris dropped by on Today show to promote her upcoming cookbook 'In the Kitchen with Kris: A Kollection of Kardashian-Jenner Family Favorites'. Talking to Hoda Kotb on the show, the celebrity revealed that this book contains a series of personal recipes and entertainment tips.
Kris went on to say that this time she did it for her kids and grandkids. Yes, the book is dedicated to Jenner's loved ones, but does not mention her estranged husband Bruce Jenner. She said, "I did it for the kids this time," she said on Today. "Bruce and I were getting a divorce. I mean, he's a great guy, but I just did it for the kids and the grandkids."
Apart from talking about her famous family and daughters, Kris also opened up and spoke about Bruce's transitioning his appearance to that of a woman. Rubbishing the rumours, Kris cleared, "It's silly. They've been saying that since the '70s."
Bruce and Kris Jenner announced their separation last year and has finally come to divorce. Bruce is recently linked to Kris' best friend. Talking about it, Kris said, "I just want him to be happy. I don't care who he goes out with and I don't know who he's dating. He doesn't check in with me and give me a play-by-play. But it's his life and you just want the guy to be happy. He's still the father of two of my children and so we're friends."