- Kristen Stewart Says She Doesn't Fit In The Contemporary Fashion World
- Kristen Stewart Reveals Her Time In Twilight Was Uncomfortable
- Robert Pattinson Agrees To Work With Kristen Stewart For Twilight Sequels
- Kristen Stewart Drops Her Celebrity Image While Acting
- Awkward! SoKo Dated Robert Pattinson Before Dating Kristen Stewart!
- Pics! Kristen Stewart Featured In Chanel 2016 Eye Collections Campaign
Actress Kristen Stewart has reportedly taken a break from acting career to explore her other creative interests.
The Twilight star wishes to "make some things" with her hands, reports contactmusic.com.
"I'm taking time off because I've been working for two years. I'm an actor and that's my art form, and because I started that so young, I've always felt intimidated and insufficient when I think about other forms of art I want to create," Stewart told USA Today.
"I'm going to buy a live-work space in downtown LA and I'm going to make some things with my hands, I'm making a short film I write all the time," the actress said.
"I'm making a bunch of stuff. I don't know how I'll put it out but I'm not going to hold it so preciously close to me," said the 24-year-old.
Stewart has five movies in her kitty, scheduled to release in the next 12 months.