- Lady Gaga Takes A Dig At Critics, Says She Is Proud Of Her Body
- Lady GaGa Says She Suffers From Mental Illness
- Police Halts Lady Gaga Midway Just Two Weeks After Getting Her Driver's License
- Lady Gaga Goes Boyish! Check Out These Pics!
- Revealed! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Wedding in Summer!
- Oscars 2016 Red Carpet Arrivals & Live Updates!
Singer Lady Gaga wants to wed actor-boyfriend Taylor Kinney in space in early 2015. The 28-year-old singer wants to have a commitment ceremony with Kinney while onboard the Virgin Galactic flight, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Gaga and Taylor want to make a pledge for life, and think the space flight is too big an opportunity to pass up," said a source.
"It would be typical of her to have the least conventional wedding ever. Of course, it would be a simulated-style marriage as there wouldn't be a priest or religious figure there.
"But they don't care about convention, it's more about making each other a life-long promise," added the source.
While the wedding ceremony is yet to take place, the "Applause" singer is set to perform during a trip to space on the special flight - which will cost $250,000 per seat - and she is looking forward to using the opportunity to spread a "message of love".
She said: "Performing in space is such an honour. I want to challenge myself to come up with something that will not only bring everyone together but will also have a message of love that blasts into the beyond."