- Oscars 2018: Jennifer Lawrence Climbs Over Chairs While Juggling A Glass Of Wine In Her Hand!
- Oscars 2018 Red Carpet Pictures: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone & Gal Gadot Make Heads Turn
- Mother Inspired David O Russell To Make Women Centric Films Like Joy
- Chris Pratt Is The Hardest Working Person Says Jennifer Lawrence
- Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Be Mystique In Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2
- Jennifer Lawrence Embarrassed Chris Pratt With Her Girly Scream
WTF! The leaked nude images of Jennifer Lawrence and Kate Upton from the recent web hacking scandal will be displayed in an exhibit. Cory Allen Contemporary Art (CACA) has announced that the recently leaked nude images of Hollywood stars Jennifer Lawrence and Kate Upton will be the latest additions to Los Angeles artist XVALA's "Fear Google" campaign, reports eonline-com.
The leaked images of Jennifer Lawrence and Kate Upton will be on display to the public (unaltered) in the artist's upcoming show "No Delete" next month at CACA's The Showroom in Saint Petersburg, Fla.
Publicist Cory Allen said, "The commentary behind this show is a reflection of who we are today. We all become ‘users' and in the end, we become ‘used.'"
The exhibit will display the artist's seven-year collection of celebrity images found on Google in their most vulnerable and private moments which were comprised by either hackers or the paparazzi. The leaked images will be printed on canvas and that too unaltered! "In today's culture, everybody wants to know everything about everybody. An individual's privacy has become everyone else's business," said XVALA. "It has become cash for cache."
The exhibit includes images of Britney Spears' shaved head portrait and the leaked naked images of Scarlett Johansson throughout the streets in Los Angeles with the "Fear Google" logo covering her intimate areas.
"No Delete" will open on October 30th.
Images Courtesy: Twitter