- These New Pics Of Priyanka Chopra Shooting With Liam Hemsworth Will Make You Say 'Feelin' HOT'!
- Liam Hemsworth Does Push-ups Before Shirtless Scenes
- Miley Cyrus Takes To Instagram To Disclose Her Reunion With Liam Hemsworth
- Miley Cyrus Planning A Secret Wedding Behind Liam's Back?
- Shocking! Liam Hemsworth Not Engaged To Miley Cyrus!
- Is Liam Hemsworth Calling It Off With Miley Cyrus?
Kissing Jennifer Lawrence might be a dream come true for millions of men out there. However, JLaw's Hunger Games co-star Liam Hemsworth found it really hard to kiss the gorgeous Oscar winner on the sets.
Liam was on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon and the actor opened up on a few things. Jimmy Fallon had a list of questions asked by Liam's fans. When Jimmy asked, "What was the most awkward scene to shoot?" Liam replied, "Anytime I had to kiss Jennifer, it was was pretty uncomfortable."
He added, "She (Jennifer Lawrence) is one of the my best friends and I love her. But if we had a kissing scene, she would make a point of eating garlic or tuna fish or something that was disgusting and right before the scene she'd be like ‘I had garlic, I had tuna and I didn't brush my teeth'. And I'd be like ‘great, I can't wait to get in there and taste it'."
Jimmy got more questions from #AskLiamFallonTonight where fans asked Liam questions like "Which movie made him cry." It's Titanic which made Liam Hemsworth cry especially the ending.
Another interesting question was, "What was your most awkward moment as a freshman in college?" Liam replied, "I got told skinny and tall and lanky and I had curly blonde hair and freckles."
Jimmy replied instantly that "it was not that awkward" and showed off his pic which burst all to laughter. A closer look at the pic.