- Priyanka Chopra Dances Her Heart Out; Wraps The Shooting Of 'Isn't It Romantic' In Style!
- These New Pics Of Priyanka Chopra Shooting With Liam Hemsworth Will Make You Say 'Feelin' HOT'!
- Liam Hemsworth Does Push-ups Before Shirtless Scenes
- Miley Cyrus Takes To Instagram To Disclose Her Reunion With Liam Hemsworth
- Miley Cyrus Planning A Secret Wedding Behind Liam's Back?
- Shocking! Liam Hemsworth Not Engaged To Miley Cyrus!
Liam Hemsworth has finally spilled beans and talked about his ex, Miley Cyrus. They met in 2009 on the set of "The Last Song" and got engaged in 2012. However, Liam Hemsworth, 24, and Miley Cyrus, 21, called off their engagement last year which shook their fans.
In the November issue of Nylon Guys magazine, The Hunger Games actor has opened up about his ex-fiancée, Miley Cyrus. "There's not much to say; there's no bad blood there," the 24-year-old actor told NYLON Guys‘ November issue, E! Online reports.
However, Liam still feel bad about paparazzi is following him after the couple split in September, 2013. "You never get used to it," he said. "I think when people see photos of you out and about in your personal life, they assume that you've asked for it or that you want that attention, but I don't think anyone in their right mind asks for that kind of thing."
The relationship might have ended but Liam and Miley are still in 'good terms', and when asked about Miley, Liam said, "There's not much to say." "There's no bad blood there," he said Nylon Guys.
Miley did say "I love Liam," during her Aug. 31 interview with Sunday Night. Well, its good if there is no bad blood and the former couple who were making headlines then and now are in good terms.