- Cheryl Doesn't Care What People Think About Her Anymore
- Zayn Malik Speaks For The First Time After Quitting One Direction
- Poor Justin Bieber Gets Dissed By Liam Payne
- It's Confirmed: Zayn Malik Drops Out of One Direction World Tour
- One Direction Is Not Annoyed For No Grammy Nomination
- One Direction Is Billboard's Artist of the Year 2014
A few days back, a picture of 'One Direction' band member Liam Payne spread online where the naked man was wearing nothing but just a cap. Now, Liam Payne has come out in the open and has denied that he was featured in a fake gay nude photograph.
The 21-year old singer Payne said the grainy photograph of a man with similar resemblance sitting on a bed wearing nothing but a black cap was not him. Within minutes after the photo leaked on Twitter, fans of the megagroup defended Liam saying that the grainy image did not show their idol.
"Wow as if people think that weird photo going around is actually me lol think I'd rather tweet a full frontal than have people look at that [sic]," Payne posted on Twitter to clarify himself.
Wow as if people think that weird photo going around is actually me lol think id rather tweet a full frontal than have people look at that🙈— liam (@Real_Liam_Payne) September 21, 2014
The picture in question was uploaded onto the social networking site, Twitter during the early hours of Sep 20 morning. Within minutes of the photo being leaked onto Twitter, fans of the star jumped to his defence, declaring that the grainy image did not show their idol.
"I've seen clearer Big Foot footage," said one fan, while another fan added "some of that Photoshop is just...wow."