- Lindsay Lohan Learned To Take Control Of Her Life After Reaching 30
- Lindsay Lohan Swims Against The Tide, Urges People To Support Donald Trump
- Lindsay Lohan Reading The Quran To Educate Herself On Islamic Culture
- Lindsay Lohan Plans To Spend Her Holidays With Refugees
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Claims, The Actress Is Pregnant With Egor Tarabasov's Child
- Lindsay Lohan Responds To Relationship Drama With Fiance Egor Tarabasov
When asked about a possible sequel, she told Time Out magazine: "People love the movie. How do you top that? I was with Tina the other day and I said we should do another 'Mean Girls' - like an older version, where they're all housewives and cheating."
"That would be really funny. I'll harass Tina to write it," added Lohan. Lindsay Lohan shot to fame with this classic movie and a sequel might be a good idea to make a Hollywood comeback.