- Madonna Defends Her 'Blowing Up The White House' Speech
- Becoming Famous Is Easy These Days, Says Madonna
- Madonna's Bizarre Antics! Madge Exposes Fan's Bosoms On Stage!
- Loving Parents! Hollywood Celebrities Who Have Adopted Children
- Shocking Stories About Celebrities Who Have Been Sexually Abused
- Extremely Finicky & Demanding Hollywood Musicians!
Pop star Madonna released six tracks from her new album "Rebel Heart" over one night after demos of the songs were leaked earlier this week. She says this her "early Christmas gift" for her fans.
The singer's album is due to release in March. The 56-year-old took to Twitter, and said: "X-mas is coming early! Pre-order my album and download 6 tracks! Happy Holidays! #rebelheart."
The tracks, which will now be available, include "B***h I'm Madonna", which features Nicki Minaj, "Illuminati", which makes reference to Beyonce Knowles, house anthem "Living For Love", country-tinged dark track "Devil Pray", "Ghosttown", and "Unapologetic B***h".
The producers on the tracks include Kanye West, Diplo, Billboard, Dahi, Blood Diamonds and Madonna.
"I was hoping to release my new single 'Living For Love' on Valentine's Day with the rest of the album coming in the Spring," Madonna said in a statement on her website.
"I would prefer my fans to hear completed versions of some of the songs instead of the incomplete tracks that are circulating. Please consider these six songs as an early Christmas gift," she further added.
Not just her album but some old pics from previous photoshoots of Madonna also leaked online, A few days back, Madonna's pics were hacked and leaked. Posting 2 pics as an example, the Queen of Disco urged her fans not to spread and reshare it further.