- Jennifer Lopez's Failed Romances & Marriages
- Jennifer Lopez Talks About Bennifer, Her Called Off Wedding With Ben Affleck
- J Lo to talk about her past on TV
- Reunited Michael Jackson family performs together after 2 decades
- Jennifer Lopez singing at wedding after divorce
- Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony trying for third baby
Singer Marc Anthony has married his model fiancee Shannon De Lima. The singer, 46, wed model Shannon de Lima in front of close friends and family at his home in La Romana, Dominican Republic on Tuesday, reported People magazine. According to sources, access to the area was tightly guarded since Monday. This is the third marriage for Marc Anthony.
The celebration included a post-wedding show featuring performances from Dominican singer Juan Luis Guerra and Carlos Vives, the sources shared. Anthony and De Lima first dated in 2012. They called it quits in 2013, but later rekindled their relationship. They reportedly got engaged in March this year, but news of their engagement only surfaced earlier this month. This is the third marriage for Anthony and the first for De Lima.
The singer was previously married to former Miss Universe Dayanara Torres and shares two sons. Torres filed for divorce in 2004. He later married pop star Jennifer Lopez in 2004 and filed for divorce in 2012. They have six-year-old twins. Anthony also has another child with ex Debbie Rosado and has an adopted son.