- Mariah Carey's Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction, The Detailed Story
- Mariah Carey Blames Everybody For Her Failed New Year's Eve Performance
- Mariah Carey Wants To Be Invisible For A Day
- Bryan Tanaka Smitten By Mariah Carey
- Mariah Carey & James Packer Are Engaged After 8 Months Of Dating!
- Hollywood Celebrities Who Were Spotted Hogging On Junk Food!
Finally Mariah Carey and her estranged husband Nick Cannon have taken off their wedding rings. Both were spotted sans their wedding rings at different events. On Tuesday, curvy singer Mariah was seen at a restaurant without her wedding ring on. She was accompanied by her three-year-old twins Moroccan and Monroe at the restaurant.
"They seemed happy and like they were having a good time," said a source. Meanwhile, Nick Cannon hosted Tuesday night's "America's Got Talent" and guess what, he too was not wearing his wedding ring.
The two married in 2008 and recently shared the news of their separation. Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey said that they are all set to end their six years of marriage. Reportedly, the 44-year-old singer and host of 'America's Got Talent' have been "living separately" after she employed security to keep him (Nick) away from other women. Mariah Carey suspected Cannon was cheating on her.
Mariah even hired security to keep him away from women when he hosted pool parties in Las Vegas earlier this year as she feels Nick gets in trouble after drinking. Earlier in July, the couple also put their 13 million dollars Bel Air mansion up for sale. The couple's spotting at separate outings sans wedding ring clears that they are moving on!