- It’s Time For Us To Embrace Donald Trump Says Matthew McConaughey
- Matthew McConaughey Is Selfishly Faithful To His Wife Camila Alves
- Matthew McConaughey Recalls How His Mother Slammed Him For Abbreviated Name
- Matthew McConaughey Thought Wife Would Reject His Marriage Proposal
- INSIDE PICS! Akshay Kumar, Parineeti, Abhishek With Salma Hayek, Matthew McConaughey In Dubai!
- Matthew McConaughey Doesn't Look Like This Anymore!
Good news for all the Magic Mike lovers. If you were thinking that actor Matthew McConaughey will not be seen in the Magic Mike XXL, then here comes the good news for all the fans as the handsome Texas star is going to be seen in the sequel!
Matthew McConaughey will have a special appearance in comedy-drama film 'Magic Mike XXL'. The 45-year-old actor was previously confirmed not to be reprising his role as greedy strip club boss Dallas in the 'Magic Mike' sequel but following fans' disappointment at the news, he is now expected to have a cameo in the movie.
The film sees the return of Channing Tatum, Matt Bomer and Joe Manganiello, and is scheduled for release in summer 2015. However, rumour has it that original cast member Alex Pettyfer might not be included in the upcoming sequel after Channing Tatum fired him as he felt Alex is rude and difficult to work with.
"Alex is dying to reprise his role, but Channing is on the fence," an insider reportedly told OK! Magazine. "It's going to take a lot of sucking up for Alex to get his part back."
Magic Mike which was released on 2012 sky rocketed to box office making $113.7 million. This has been the most lucrative film ever made by director Steven Soderbergh and the sequel is much awaited already!
So, are you excited to watch Matthew McConaughey coming back in Magic Mike in Magic Mike XXL?